Privacy & Cookies
Utrecht, 23 April 2021
Evident Interactive B.V., (hereafter called Evident) a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number 30138602, whose registered office is at Kanaalweg 14 CD, 3526 KL Utrecht, The Netherlands, understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website. This Privacy Statement tells you about the information Evident may collect on this website, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to Evident via this website (the “Website”), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please note that this Website contains links to other website, including, without limitation, website maintained by Evident, and other affiliated entities of Evident. Also note that the Evident may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining, the Evident website.
- Collection of Your Personal Data. You can access many areas of our Website without submitting any personally identifiable data. You may voluntarily choose to provide Evident with identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or other means as may be provided from time to time on the Website. The personally identifiable data that we would collect from you if you so choose would typically include your name and title, email address, mailing address, telephone, social media details and information about your company. In addition to information that you voluntarily submit, Evident may, at its option, collect additional information about you from third party sources. Personal data collected by Evident will be as reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and to provide the most relevant, targeted offers and information from Evident. All such information collected shall be referred to herein as “Personal Data”.
The following is a list of examples where you may choose to specifically and voluntarily submit Personal Data to Evident through this Website, which Evident may use for each purpose indicated at the time of your submission:
- Request a copy of Evident’s publications, such as whitepaper(s);
- Contact us for further information about products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to Evident;
- Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications;
- Submit a resume and/or job application for possible employment with Evident;
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests as may be available on the Website from time to time; and/or
- Register for attendance or sponsorship at events, webinars and conferences.
By voluntarily submitting your Personal Data, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement. In some circumstances, Evident may share Personal Data that you voluntarily submit with trustworthy business partners. We will only use such third party business partners in order to deliver services to us or on our behalf, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
In addition, Evident may also disclose Personal Data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the Evident business or any part thereof, or as part of a security audit.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the hard disk of your computer or smartphone during a visit to the Website via your browser. Cookies have various functions such as:
- Remembering the login name or settings;
- Your preferences are stored so that you only have to enter this once;
- Tracking surfing behaviour so we can optimize the Website for visitors;
- Content and advertisements can be tailored to your area of interest;