- conduct all aspects of performance management for a group of software engineers;
- research and map training and certification needs and create appropriate talent development programs to align knowledge and skills with the technical and business strategy;
- play an important role in the recruitment process, working in close collaboration with Recruitment in defining the candidates’ profile, conducting interviews, and providing feedback;
- nurture a welcoming, safe, and inspiring work environment and onboarding process that stimulates engineers to shine and grow, both professionally and personally;
- advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help to develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices;
- inspire knowledge sharing through planning and facilitating internal and external webinars, workshops, and other knowledge-sharing activities;
- manage the web development program to train engineers in developing software products based on the tech stack used in their department.
Are you someone that has,
- experience in designing and implementing performance management and talent development programs for the engineers;
- excellent communication skills and the ability to use them while coaching, giving feedback, or any presentation where clear communication is essential to “sell” your ideas to engineers and management;
- eagerness to learn, keeping up to date in the technology stack used as well as being able to propose and support the usage of new technologies, working closely with the technical director and tech leads to drive innovation;
- excellent coach with the drive to get the best out of others;
- background in web development;
- Fluent English speaking skills, both written and spoken.
- 🌍 You’ll be working in an international and vibrant working environment
- 🚀 You will join a rapidly growing company
- ⚙ Our clients challenge us with exciting projects from the B2B field
- 📖 We facilitate your personal development by continuous learning
- 🌴 We offer a competitive salary, vacation and pension plan
- 📈 We offer an annual bonus based on company performance
- ✈ We like to travel between Utrecht and Lisbon regularly, invite you to join in on sports events (ski trip) and regular online and onsite team events
- 😃 Mingle with your colleagues on our weekly Friday BBQ and have fun at our Café Evident or on our Zoom café corner
- ✅ Flexibility to work from home and from our office with a rooftop terrace overlooking Campo Pequeno
Considering to hit the Apply link? Let us tell you what happens next.
We look forward to connecting with you. After receiving your application, our hiring team will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Actually, in most cases within 2 business days!
In several interviews you will meet your new colleagues and of course your manager, to see if there’s chemistry between us.