Angular Frontend Developer
- 🌍 You’ll be working in an international and vibrant working environment
- 🚀 You will join a rapidly growing company
- ⚙ Our clients challenge us with exciting projects from the B2B field
- 📖 We facilitate your personal development by continuous learning
- 🌴 We offer a competitive salary
- 📈 We offer an annual bonus based on company performance
- ✈ We like to travel between Utrecht and Lisbon regularly, invite you to join in on sports events (ski trip) and regular online and onsite team events
- 😃 Mingle with your colleagues on our weekly Friday BBQ and have fun at our Café Evident or on our Zoom café corner
- ✅ Flexibility to work from home and from our office with a rooftop terrace overlooking Campo Pequeno
- introduction video call with Recruiter
- technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member
- final video cultural and business interview with Leadership
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!
Interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV in English and we will get back to you shortly.
For more information about this position please contact us at email@example.com
In order to be eligible for this job, an EU working permit is mandatory.
Curious who we are?
Considering to hit the Apply link? Let us tell you what happens next.
We look forward to connecting with you. After receiving your application, our hiring team will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Actually, in most cases within 2 business days!
In several interviews you will meet your new colleagues and of course your manager, to see if there’s chemistry between us.