We are looking for an Agile Tester in our Lisbon office to facilitate our growth:
As an Agile Tester you will play a key role in improving and safeguarding our engineering culture within our fast-growing ecommerce business unit.
The ecommerce business unit within Evident builds world-class B2B ecommerce platforms for international market leaders in the manufacturing industry.
We build these platforms using Intershop, named as a leading ecommerce vendor by Forrester. We are platinum partner and have been Intershop partner of the year for 2 consecutive years.
You will be challenged on the following key competencies:
- taking ownership of the QA process in your team and be a QA advocate
- managing stakeholders and providing insight into quality
- working with other QA’s to bring the QA capability to a higher level
- work in a multidisciplinary Scrum team to deliver world-class e-commerce platform
- define test cases, execute manual testing, explanatory testing, functional testing
- deliver QA reporting - making sure test-automation is in place, by helping developers creating good automation tests and by creating automation tests yourself.
Are you someone that has:
- ability to work with stakeholders to define the right test cases and then planning and executing tests using the appropriate test approach
- a clear understanding of the software development lifecycle, and take ownership to improve the processes to ensure good quality
- excellent understanding of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools in an Agile setting
- strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 🌍 You’ll be working in an international and vibrant working environment
- 🚀 You will join a rapidly growing company
- ⚙ Our clients challenge us with exciting projects from the B2B field
- 📖 We facilitate your personal development by continuous learning
- 🌴 We offer a competitive salary, vacation and pension plan
- 📈 We offer an annual bonus based on company performance
- ✈ We like to travel between Utrecht and Lisbon regularly, invite you to join in on sports events (ski trip) and regular online and onsite team events
- 😃 Mingle with your colleagues on our weekly Friday BBQ and have fun at our Café Evident or on our Zoom café corner
- ✅ Flexibility to work from home and from our office with a rooftop terrace overlooking Campo Pequeno
- introduction video call with Recruiter;
- technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.
With a team of almost 100 people based in Utrecht and Lisbon spanning more than 10 nationalities, English is our working language. In a fast growing company like Evident, there are many career opportunities for talented and ambitious professionals.
Did we attract your attention? Come meet us!
Interested in this opportunity? Send us your CV in English and we will get back to you shortly.
For more information about this position please contact us at email@example.com
In order to be eligible for this job, an EU working permit is mandatory.
Curious who we are?
Considering to hit the Apply link? Let us tell you what happens next.
We look forward to connecting with you. After receiving your application, our hiring team will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Actually, in most cases within 2 business days!
In several interviews you will meet your new colleagues and of course your manager, to see if there’s chemistry between us.